Help a brother out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchammertime

Hey guys,
as some of you may have noticed, I have taken a very long break from the 405th. Do to my other hobbies and school I lost interest in armor making. But, as you can see, I'm back! The only problem is that I have no idea what's happened while I've been gone. Would you guys do me a solid and just fill me in on what current projects, current changes in the website/forum, who's WIP's I should check out, and any other stuff you consider important/interesting? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Hammer

PS also, are there any new techniques/tuts floating around? I'm always open to an alternative!

Good to see you agian hammer! You're right, a lot has changed.

Soa after several spam attacks and hacking efforts, the 405th upgraded the website to the V bulliten system and everything is happy. PM is down, so send emails instead. A couple great builds going on /finished are ACENat's Kat suit, Longshot X did a magnificent MKVI for reach, and in the elite section is a sculpt of a MKVI that is looking fabulous. There are many more excellent builds out right now, but I'm in school and don't want to get caught so I only mentioned a few. if you have any questions, email me, I'd be glad to help out a friend.

-josh kreza

@Shaymin thanks bro! Go ahead and shoot me an email at mchammertime94@aol.com.
@sp Yeah, I figured I had. Did I miss an onslaught of noobs looking for pep files? If so, maybe i made a timely departure....

ya like they said a lot has changed, something you should check out is AceNat's Kat armor, the official halo reach pepakura files thread in creation discution, Jorge-052 armor and there might be other stuff that i too don't know about or i just forgot the title of the thread, hope this helped

You should efinitely check out the massive Reach pep file database in the pep section, it rocks. FoolyCoolman's Jorge build is great as well, and Lee's work is stellar as always. Good to have ya back! And just in time to jump right into Reach.

Thanks guys, I'll check all this stuff out. Keep it coming! I forgot how strong the community was here. Glad to be back with family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back