[Help!] Everything! Making helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalionKnight

I am completely new to crafts. I really wanna make a Mjolnir helmet or Recon Helmet. I need to know what kind of materials I need. (Wanna do Pepakura). I need a tutorial on how to do all this.:(

I am completely new to crafts. I really wanna make a Mjolnir helmet or Recon Helmet. I need to know what kind of materials I need. (Wanna do Pepakura). I need a tutorial on how to do all this.:(

Since this is your first post, welcome to the 405th!

All those things you want to know (and a lot more) have already been covered in great detail. All you need to do is have a look at the stickies. In addition, you should watch Adam's introductory video.

The tutorials or "stickies" are located in the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor forum. Go and read them.

welcome to the site, my sugestion is to take your time with it. I rushed with it thinking it would be easy and learned soon enough that the pepakura process takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back