HELP! following the same rules but it doesnt work for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn343

ok so im trying to scale the MKVI helmet and heres what I did: I took my height (75inches) then added 3 inches like your suppose to, then divided by 86. Then I took that number and multiplied by the stock scale of the helmet (I think it was like 19.421 or something) anyway that worked out fine.

then I went to the paper and print config- set it to letter (im using 110 pound cardstock 8.5 X 11) and then set the margins to 5mm.

after rearranging the items, I then went to file>printer setup and changed it to Landscape, then when I go to Print Preview I get this message:
"The size of paper specified by Pepakura Designer is not the sameas Printer setting, adjust scale?"

and to that Im suppose to say NO because other wise it would make everything unproportionate.

when I did my MKV build (which I messed up on)
see link below:
http://img543.imageshack.us/g/dsc01937pd.jpg/

the only reason why I messed that one up is because I was being a NOOB and used standard printing paper.

Help please this is frustrating! when I look around on the forums I see the method is correct, and it worked before, so what am I doing wrong now?

go to settings and click printer and paper settings and change it from letter to A4 that should fix your problem you will in most cases have to rearrange the peices to fit the pages again
hope this helps

go to settings and click printer and paper settings and change it from letter to A4 that should fix your problem you will in most cases have to rearrange the peices to fit the pages again
hope this helps

thanks but that didnt help, it still does the same thing, let me ask you exactly what did you do when you printed yours? I mean did you adjust margins to
5mm, do the landscape setting A4/Letter paper adjustment (and of course re organizing the moved pieces too).thanks.

thanks but that didnt help, it still does the same thing, let me ask you exactly what did you do when you printed yours? I mean did you adjust margins to
5mm, do the landscape setting A4/Letter paper adjustment (and of course re organizing the moved pieces too).thanks.

ok its very simple adjust the paper to the correct type letter/A4 if your US your letter anywhere else like europe australia etc your A4
i always have margins set top and bottom 25mm sides 10mm but thats because i use a craftrobo to cut and score.
otherwise i always use 5mm make sure you are scaled correctly. arrange the peices so they all fit on a single page and not spread over a second page.
and finally make sure your printer is set to print on the same oriantation as the pages on pep designer. pep: portrait printer: portrait if that don't work theres no help for your problem

ok its very simple adjust the paper to the correct type letter/A4 if your us your letter anywhere else like europe australia etc your A4
i always have margins set top and bottom 25mm sides 10mm but thats because i use a craftrobo to cut and score.
otherwise i always use 5mm make sure you are scaled correctly. arrange the peices so they all fit on a single page and not spread over a second page.
and finally make sure your printer is set to print on the same oriantation as the pages on pep designer. pep: portrait printer: portrait if that don't work theres no help for your problem

YES IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MAN THANKS!!!! WHAT A RELEIF!!!!!!! my project is back on thanks to you sir!!!!!!!!! and thanks to everyone else that tried too!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back