Help in York PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately you probably won't be able to find many if any local cosplayers (even halo ones at that) that can help you specifically with that. However I can tell you from experience that all the resources and help you need can be found on this forum website. I highly suggest combing through the tutorial section and if you have any questions that you can't seem to find answers to, start another thread in new recruits for specifics on what you're looking for. such as what do you use for scaling, what tools do you guys use. how do you make cuts/folds, what method of building you wanna use. It can almost all be found here, and if it's not someone usually steps up to the plate to help with it.

Hey. I'm new to doing costumes and I was wondering if anyone in my area was willing to teach/mentor someone like me?
Hey bud I won’t be of much help I’m just as new my self but I love right in Lancaster which isn’t to far. I’ll help anyway I can.

Hey guys, my husband, Kusak3 , FelixMercenary , and myself are all located near Altoona, PA. Admitadly that is about a 2.5 to 3 hour drive for you. I do know that we have some members who do an online meet up via Discord, or such every so often.

My husband and I also try to set up build days a few times during the summer. ANy one of us would gladly answer questions the best we can.
The convention SciFiValley con in early June is a big meet up, and we talk alot of shop at it. You can learn so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back