Help me help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat

Hello all. I am looking for some help for my armor build. I am looking for some CAD files or 3D modles to make molds with my CNC router so I can theroform some armor to go trick or treating with my kids next haloween. If anyone can help me out it can be in your best interest to PM me.

Now don't take this as an attack of some sort, just trying to help you out:

Lets narrow this down a tad, which models are you looking for, first? There are WAAAAY too many different armors in Halo to generalise that you would like some armor files. Once we know what files you're looking for, we may be able to point you in the right direction, instead of everywhere at once.

Looking forward to (hopefully) being able to help you :)

Sorry about that. I was looking for Master Chief or the ODST rookie, I keep forgeting how many there are out there. I just want to make it for the good old trick or treat time with my kids. And don't forget that I will make the same for the helping. Thanks Mat.

why not model them in cad i know its not the best 3d but it will work, truthfully only skullcandy girl has made cnc worthy files but they were a gift for LA team, the rest of them are not high enough poly and would require a ton of clean up before or after

Hello all

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if there is a pep file for this set of armor as I really want to make it?
John_Mark_IV.jpg

Please reply!
I would be really grateful if someone could help me

Attachments

• John_Mark_IV.jpg
    John_Mark_IV.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
nice thread jack on no theres not but you could use the mark IV files and modify them because that suit is just an artists interpretation of that same suit, or model it yourself

Masterchief258 that looks very similar to the Halo Wars Chief with a different helmet, then again it looks like the suit from The Package on Halo Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back