Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkmailkeep

Can anybody tell me the best pepakura paper to make armor need help I used normal printing paper that's a little bit thick but I don't know which paper to use

There are stickies with all kinds of info on what to use and how to use it....but you want to use card stock. Which you can buy just about anywhere you buy paper, Walmart being the cheapest. Also if your totally new to armor building the 405th has a mentor program where you can work with some one experienced and bounce any questions you have off of them. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Can anybody tell me the best pepakura paper to make armor need help I used normal printing paper that's a little bit thick but I don't know which paper to use

If normal office paper is too thick, you're doing something wrong. Have a look at the image below. THAT is thick cardstock. Aside from a few exceptions it's still awesome for Pepakura though. Office paper would be as thick as one blue line on the ruler.

08102010204.jpg

the 405th has a mentor program

...that is out of mentors right now :)

I've also read in the threads here that for americans you use 90-110lb cardstock and for other countries you use 180-210gms..

Reading through all the info already discussed here on the 405th will give you very
valuable knowledge to use through-out your whole project and questions would be a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back