Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinder08

hey how do you guys print off ur templates cause i have 8.5 x 11 and it will take 138 pages to make a suit for my little brother and im not even sure it will fit... :cautious:

Read the stickies for scaling info and everything else you should need. 8.5x11 paper or cardstock? If you scale it correctly (or close) it should fit. Read the stickies.

It's downright foolish to print all 138 pages without determining the correct scaling first and each armor piece has its own scaling method. Read all the stickies on scaling. Decide on which armor piece you want to build first and determine its scaling. Be ready to measure your body dimensions. Then print only the pages for that armor piece. After that, move on to the next piece.

This is getting ridiculous.

There should be a basic walk through that should be viewed and a quiz that should have to be passed to post in the forums when someone registers.

Tater Mane said:
This is getting ridiculous.

There should be a basic walk through that should be viewed and a quiz that should have to be passed to post in the forums when someone registers.

that my friend is a great idea, you should post that in the suggestion topic in the 405th discussion board

Last edited by a moderator:
I run a Mac If you have Friends on the 405 you can ask to send you the file as a PDF and you will be golden.

As for size Print the thigh put it together size from there

This is out there on the 405th

Rob said:
I run a Mac If you have Friends on the 405 you can ask to send you the file as a PDF and you will be golden.

As for size Print the thigh put it together size from there

This is out there on the 405th

do you have it?

HeAdShOtCHEYNE said:
do you have it?

I have the lower arms and the upper legs sized X Large. Is that that what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back