help needed on all fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 037

Hey everyone! as some of you may have seen, I started work on a machinima not to long ago. We curently have the scripts for season one all finished but we have a run into a road block. The scope of the story is massive, very canon heavy, and we need a large and dedicated team to push this through. Actors (voice and body), concept artists and 3D modelers for the cgi elements, etc. If any of you could help it would be highly appreciated and you would recieve all due credit.

Thanks guys!

Ill be glad to help in any way i can Voice act if needed, if your located in wa or oregon i can participate on scene. when it comes to cgi i would like to help but im probably to much of a noob currently, im only in my 2nd year at my college for that stuff.

Ill be glad to help in any way i can Voice act if needed, if your located in wa or oregon i can participate on scene. when it comes to cgi i would like to help but im probably to much of a noob currently, im only in my 2nd year at my college for that stuff.

Well, I'm located on the east coast :p scenes will be shot over xbox live for the most part though. Voice acting definitely helps a ton! Any specific type of character you can/want to voice?

CGI wise, our main problem is models. I can do simple animation just fine but I have zero good models to work with and I am not too good at 3D modeling myself. However I do know there are some fantastic modelers (part of pep so I'd hope so haha) on here and anyone of them would be a huge asset.

CGI wise, our main problem is models. I can do simple animation just fine but I have zero good models to work with and I am not too good at 3D modeling myself. However I do know there are some fantastic modelers (part of pep so I'd hope so haha) on here and anyone of them would be a huge asset.

I may have access to some (read: basically all) in-game model and texture assets from a certain series of videogames...
In regards to animation, I have the facilities to do that.
(it's not long, but you get my point)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have access to some (read: basically all) in-game model and texture assets from a certain series of videogames...
In regards to animation, I have the facilities to do that.
(it's not long, but you get my point)

That would be a huge help! That's one of the things I was worried about when it came to things like ships and whatnot. Some of the other things would be models of individual armor pieces for the marines (helmet, chest, etc.) In game assets would be a major help though, pm me when you get a chance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any female characters I can help with voice acting. I actually did some in high school for my 3D animation class. Unfortunately, I can't do much to help with CGI, but I can help with the writing and keeping things cannon. I've had a lot of friends tell me I'm a walking Halo-pedia. Plus time in the military, so I can be a reference there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back