Help (No Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sarge Armor

hey i posted a topic a while back and said somthing about my helmet well i finished and it looks CRAPPY it has almost no detail

Sargent X17 said:
hey i posted a topic a while back and said somthing about my helmet well i finished and it looks CRAPPY it has almost no detail

Sorry to hear about that. However you really need to be more specific. If you can please show us some pics, and tell us what steps you did. I don't think any of us need to tell you how important it is to take your time and effort into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
pics or it didn't happen

If you don't have any, wait until you have some. If the helmet looks like crap, redo it.

well you said you needed help but that "question" had no inquiry in it, you just stated it looked bad

SOLUTION: if you want more detal take a pen and mark the detail lines, then take your dremel and cut them out as needed. or if the helmets past saving try redoing it and takeing more time during the pepping and bondoing stage.

So... did you put on too much paint? Just a bad color? What's the problem? If the actual details are still there, follow back over with some black (or another color) on the detail spots to highlight them.

so here are some pics please help i didnt bondo

[attachment=12204:IMGA0105.JPG]

[attachment=12205:IMGA0106.JPG]

[attachment=12206:IMGA0107.JPG]

[attachment=12207:IMGA0108.JPG]

[attachment=12208:IMGA0109.JPG]

[attachment=12209:IMGA0110.JPG]

[attachment=12210:IMGA0111.JPG]

[attachment=12211:IMGA0112.JPG]

[attachment=12212:IMGA0113.JPG]

[attachment=12213:IMGA0114.JPG]

[attachment=12214:IMGA0115.JPG]