Help On Making Pepakura Mark Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN N93

ok,so my choice of armor,the Mark IV Armor from Halo Wars and the armor from the early 2520's.dident want to create the VI Armor since almost everybody makes that armor.Back to the help part.I wanted to know on how to make a Mark IV Pepakura Armor.Ive read the pinned forums on getting started by really inst helping.I need to know what materials to get where to really start like do I make the Helment first or the chest and also what tools do I need.

Well sorry to tell you. BUt there arent alot of mark IV pep files. I think rundown made the helmet and bevbor made the shoulder piece but thats about it. Anyway welcome to the forums If you need the links to the file id be happy to give them to you.

ben that sneaky devil i didnt even know he came out with a halo wars helmet. and if your wanting to build it the best way is grab some cardboard and get building

not really sure material I shoul use for this armor,I know about the Wiki only having the helment file but nothing else I think.

box o crayons said:
ben that sneaky devil i didnt even know he came out with a halo wars helmet. and if your wanting to build it the best way is grab some cardboard and get building

:pi dont have anymore secrets for the moment. i'm almost through all the requests ive got xD

but on topic: Spartan, halo wars is a fearly new game, nobody probably was able to rip models from the game so whe have to model them ourselves. this kinda takes time. But i'll get there someday in full glory^^.

So sorry to dissapoint you, but there are no other pep files then the helmet and shoulders for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
well what i would say right now is :"stuff pepakura,im gonna freeform woth cardboard,or sculpt with clay and mold it.",well for me,if there isnt a pep file,im NOT waiting at all,so take it into your own hands and get some chavant-NPS and start sculpting(Get adam or dave(ithica)to help you if needed(by PMing them)assistance).Or you could use some cardboard for freeforming,HMphh...your choice,you wanna wait for pep files,or do you wanna take it into your own hands(i remember i sculpted a MKIV helmet and molded it,its on a stand in my room).

OH and a message to all modelers,The pieces can be modified from MKV since they share similar qualitys and a mix of MKVI.

So try using MKV+MKVI for base building seeing as MKIV uses both for its foundation of scructure

Well, I am not making any promises. But I am downloading the free trial off 3ds max and I plan to work on the Mark IV. Especially the shins! But it's been a while, though I did take a class on it. We'll see :/

Why is it impossible for people to read the stickies about how to make pepakura? Just use cardboard or something for the unmade pieces.

@mc hammer time

or you can put some effort and time and produce a sculpt which you can mold and then re-cast for profit and then you can make more stuff,Duh..

Go for common sense and Profit

mjolnir follower said:
@mc hammer time

or you can put some effort and time and produce a sculpt which you can mold and then re-cast for profit and then you can make more stuff,Duh..

Go for common sense and Profit

True, true. Didn't even think about it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very appreciative of all the people who have made pep files for everyone to have a chance at. Besides my sculpting skills=0, as I remind myself from time to time. Wouldn't you rather having a shot at the files?

@ mc hammer time

you do realize that sculpting is scrath building,and of course everything takes time,but there is an advantage with molding.

If you re-cast your works you could gain heaps of profit meaning all that time you spent making them,comes back in a form of money.

If you cardboard scratch bulid then you can not simtanenously make profit out of it since it cannot be easily re-produced.

I'm only saying whats best for him,money is an importabt asset and if you make good enough stuff,you can gain back twice as much money as would when you were making them

His choice. :D :cool

@ SPARTAN-N93

dw we all start out as noobs as well,i think you should make a sculpt because profit generates from selling and selling means reproducing casts and makking moneyz.

so heres the low down:

sculpting=mold=cast=re-produce=profit=moneyz=making more costumes=more monehyz=life happiness.

And considering you can keep on pulling casts out,you can always have auctions(in the classifieds section when you become a veteran)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back