Help Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth

I was wondering how i go about and print the paper to build my helmet. and aslo how do i get the numbers on the paper?:(

I Kenneth,
about the numbers on the paper I guess you mean the edge-id's? Please have a look on this, that might help?
pepakura_designer_edge_id_t.gif

from what i hear Kenneth the tougher 110lb cardstock paper is the one to use it holds the folds better and makes it easier when tab pasting comes through this paper should print fine through a basic standard inkjet printer laser printers im not fully sure about good luck on your helmet be sure to post pics so we can all see :)

It Kindof depends on if you are using Designer or Viewer. If you are using viewer click the little button that has the 123 on it. with designer make sure that button is clicked on. Then go to settings, Print and paper settings, then choose a high number lineweight like seven or eight.

Hope this helps
-Josiah

from what i hear Kenneth the tougher 110lb cardstock paper is the one to use it holds the folds better and makes it easier when tab pasting comes through this paper should print fine through a basic standard inkjet printer laser printers im not fully sure about good luck on your helmet be sure to post pics so we can all see :)

the reason for the cardstock paper is so, it holds the shape when reseining and yes a standard inkjet will work fine. It just wouldn't hold as much paper so you mite have to refill the printer a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back