Help Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Like it says in my scaling tutorial, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. My contact information is in the tutorial. Contacting me would be put in place of creating a new thread that has been descussed many times over.

The tutorial AND FAQ (linked to at the bottom of the tutoirial) says where to put the numbers, and what to do when the pieces are too big to fit on the page, and how you move them around.

The height of 286mm sounds perfect. I'm glad the tutorial worked for you.

Another good resourse would be to go to the 405th main page, and look at the articly "Tips and Tricks With TACTICS". I write a weekly tutorial on how to make the perfect costume. For the next few weeks, I will be publishing tutorials on how to do everything that you will need in the Pepakura Designer program.

If you have any further questions, PLEASE contact me instead of making a new thread!

thx for the reply :D i just want to make a helmet, :) and im looking forward to make the pep stage today but im trying to understand pepakura designer 2 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolo said:
thx for the reply :D i just want to make a helmet, :) and im looking forward to make the pep stage today but im trying to understand pepakura designer 2 :D

Download Pepakura Designer 3 or 3.03. My tutorial is based on memakura Designer 3.03, but Pepakura Designer 3 is the same as 3.03.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Download Pepakura Designer 3 or 3.03. My tutorial is based on memakura Designer 3.03, but Pepakura Designer 3 is the same as 3.03.

ok lemme try pepakura 3 cause i have it too but this pepakura 3 doesnt have the scale by specifing value thing

The tutorial and FAQ says where to put the scale. Read the FAQ, the questions are in yellow. You will have your answer in a mater of seconds.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
The tutorial and FAQ says where to put the scale. Read the FAQ, the questions are in yellow. You will have your answer in a mater of seconds.

holly crap i think i made it, i scale the margins to side margin 9 and the top bottom in 5

i put change scale factor to 286mm and it changed every other number automatically, then i puzzled and fitted perfectly every piece in every page, so now i think i jjst have to print and pep? :D and it will be a helmet life size =D=D???

Yes, but if it's not just try again. Save all info you inputted, then change it as necessary in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back