HELP WANTED! Spartan Regiments, help your state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I need some help now. Feel free to customize a banner for your state's regiment. I need pictures for each state, and I really don't wanna make them all myself. Whatever state you're in, make a banner for. We only need one banner per state, so if there are doubles, we'll use the best one.

the banner HAS to be these exact measurements:

470px wide by 50px tall

MUST be a .jpg format

here's a SIMPLE example.

TX.jpg

CO.jpg

Feel free to use pictures, shadows or whatever you want, but it has to have the state name in there somewhere. It's a banner for searching for each regiment, like this:

http://www.mjolnirarmor.com/members_map/st...?statefinder=TX

Post the banners in this thread when you're done. I'd appreciate it very much!!!!

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
make it however you want, just make it that size, and a jpg.

If you're from florida and want a palm tree in it, cool, if you're from georgia and want a Sid in it, cool too.

link4044

Sr Member
i'll fix it once i get my internet working no my other computer, i updated my comouter now its not working

SPARTAN 053

Being the only man from Maine ill try and pull one out tommarow in Studyhall or Adobe class.

Edit PS:Hey Adam i see in Maine my name went in 2 times(accident) and then there some 1 named like djwety, that a real member?

SPARTAN MJOLNIR

Sweet. I'll see if I can whip one up for Massachusettes (That's how you spell that... right?) if I can get a pass from my photoshop teacher during a studyhall.

And I see you chose my 'Regiment' idea, huh? 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.