HELP WANTED! Spartan Regiments, help your state

Status
Not open for further replies.
adreniline said:
Sarge Christi said:
For Singapore?

Who do we have in singapore?

Hi, welcome to my bite sized sig created to waste your time. I think I've just about done that, wait no, let me waste it a bit more. Still with me are you? Well, then let me tell you a sea shanty. Yarr, it was the seventh of August, and I was eating potato chips. The end.

whats you problem here

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, link that could be a bit of a problem..
i dont' really know how to use the photo thing that well.
what you see there is the extent of my knowledge.
I use it for the first time when I made the first banner. :shock:

And adreny, I live in Singapore.
but I visit Georgia every summer and winter.

link4044 said:
adreniline said:
Sarge Christi said:
For Singapore?

Hi, welcome to my bite sized sig created to waste your time. I think I've just about done that, wait no, let me waste it a bit more. Still with me are you? Well, then let me tell you a sea shanty. Yarr, it was the seventh of August, and I was eating potato chips. The end.

whats you problem here

That did not answer my question.

I didn't check through all 11 pages to see if there was already a Wisconsin one made. So, if there hasn't, then here you go:

wisregimentwd3.png

adreniline said:
link4044 said:
adreniline said:
Sarge Christi said:
For Singapore?

whats you problem here

im saying to adreniline why are you posting the small text

and Keegan dont triple post use the edit button

link4044 said:
adreniline said:
link4044 said:
adreniline said:
Sarge Christi said:
For Singapore?

whats you problem here

im saying to adreniline why are you posting the small text

and Keegan dont triple post use the edit button

Because it's bite sized to waste your time :D

Yes, there are like 3 of us.... But I haven't finished mine yet.

It's hard to get a buckeye to look Halo-y.

looks good. Reason I said no Halo font is because... in any other worlds besides halo. it's very very ugly. But if you want to say it's because the copyright... fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back