HELP: WIP Mark IV helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenuky

215173_10150526989060640_516730639_17831180_2130862_n.jpg
Hi guys i just wanted to show the helmet i been working on. tho after a while i found out one of the members made a very cool detailed pep file of the Mark IV Halo Reach Noble Six Helmet. still i wanted to share this image i took yesterday. still not finished and have some work to do.
but this helmet is fully operational for bike riding. the visor is molded with a heat gun and the pain have some details i havent finish yet.

Im missing some parts of the original helmet but the pep file i found was like this so i did what i could with what i have.

What i would like to know if there exist another pepfile of this helmet a little bit more detailed.
i would like to try it again before i start with the Jun Helmet.

thanks alot. still i havent finish it. got some details to do and some parts to add. the interior is almost complete i will upload more pics later. :)

That's a Mk V. It looks pretty nice.

Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a higher detail model. I've been gone a long time. ):

Yeah, the Jico helmet is really nice, it has a few details that the Rundown version doesn't have, but it also lacks a few details that the Rundown version DOES have. The Jico helm also seems a bit wide to me, and I don't know if the chin extends down far enough. But that's just my personal opinion. I've still been thinking about pepping it myself because it does look really awesome.

...this helmet is fully operational for bike riding...

You are not going to want to wear that on a bike. Its just not safe. Your full vision will be reduced a lot more then you think and the visor will fog up from breathing. And after 10mins its gets hard to breath from re breathing CO2. And what ever you used to make that (Fiberglass, rondo, bondo, foam ect) is not rated for safety and impacts. In short, leave that at home when you go riding. Is best that way.

but then again i see a lot of people riding bikes without a helmet. so if your that type then go ahead and wear it during your bike riding lol. and if you mean like bicycle like the one that is not motorized then why not?? haha that would be cool i don't wear a helmet while riding non motorized vehicles unless i'm doing a stunt lol but if it motorized then idk.

You are not going to want to wear that on a bike. Its just not safe. Your full vision will be reduced a lot more then you think and the visor will fog up from breathing. And after 10mins its gets hard to breath from re breathing CO2. And what ever you used to make that (Fiberglass, rondo, bondo, foam ect) is not rated for safety and impacts. In short, leave that at home when you go riding. Is best that way.

I really like your helmet especially the weathering. I agree with A. Arizona, you might not want to wear it for biking. You could take an approved bike helmet and fit in the high-impact foam. That will provide you some protection. To increase airflow, drill some holes on the chin and attach a fan powered by a 9V battery. This will prevent any fogging in the helmet. Hope this helps.

that one it is my man! thanks alot this is the model i was looking for yeah actually i add the details that wasnt on the previous pep file i use. still was thinking on doing this one again or maybe the Kat. Jun helm is on work yet. :p
thanks alot and im very glad u like it

lol i mean a realy bike. engine and all included. still is true. many ppl go around without a helmet. this one i did it with a friend's father who is a old school biker. he do fiberglass helmets. so im pretty sure i must work. tho. i agree dont think if i will recomend it. at least not landing with the head :p

Sorry for Necro-posting, But I just had to say...That helmet is just freaking amazing.....how did you get the texture of metal so spot on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back