Helpful Images.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Okay, so I have recently acquired the Halo Encyclopedia. And I must say, it's a VERY awesome book. Already read through the whole thing! XD haha I also wasn't sure were to post it, but I just figured I would post it here since MORE people seem to check out the noob thread. :p

Anyway, after looking through the book, I stumbled upon a few images that I felt may be of some use to the 405th, so I took pictures of pictures (lol) and here I am! I took these pictures based off of threads I have come across before and could not remember who the person was that was in need of the reference pics, so hopefully those people might see this. :p

I also took these pictures as best as I could do decrease the reflection that I kept getting in the pictures. Maybe with some of these pics, a new pep file could be made. ;) Although, still not sure about the first set of pictures since I didn't see a back view in the book. :(

How about some armor:

PowerArmor4.png

PowerArmor3.png

PowerArmor.png

Needler images:

needler_front.png

needler_top_bottom.png

Mauler images:

mauler_views.png

Head size reference for MK VI helmet:

helmet_head_size.png

This one was actually VERY handy for me since I am TRYING to make a Master Chief suit for my boyfriend and was having issues with the sizing for the helmet. The first one seemed too small and the second one seemed WAY TOO BIG! D: But now after looking at this reference, I think the second helmet I made is just right! :D

I hope some of these images help for somebody. Even though I think that there is already a pep file for the needler, but maybe a new one could be created?? Who knows. :p Same for the mauler. hehe

Cayoke said:
Are there any good pictures of grunts? I need some.

There ARE pictures of grunts, not sure if they really show lots of different angles though. You might even be able to google some pictures of grunts, but I will look through again and see what I got. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been googling the grunt pictures. But most of the picture the grunts look funny they are standing? They normally are lying down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back