Reference Images (Halo Reach) (Incomplete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravarkian

Jr Member
I had planned to make a detailed reference database of all the Halo: Reach armor components plus the ones I was planning on building for my costume. But now it seems like I won't have the time to do both these and start my costume. So I don't plan to finish the rest like I planned, although here are the two I had already done, enjoy.

ShoulderReferencecopy.jpg

Default Shoulder
I used a combination of L3X BLU3R1V3R's Foam Template files and reference images to get as accurate as possible. I left out the extension at the top so all of the main part is visible. I also went back and added which colors are what like Primary, Secondary and detail colors.

BootReferencecopy-1.jpg

Boot
Here are the boots, I didn't have any pep files of the entire boot so I relied on reference images. Sorry if the proportions are off because of it. I finished the rear view and added it. But the bottom of the boot proved difficult, issues with the proportions and what not, so I decided to toss it out. Also, the rear view (far right) doesn't include the bits that jut out from the sides so just pretend they're there!

-Ravarkian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back