here it is so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well with how thin theyare its kinda hard to get the exact shapes of them

but like i said i wanted to kind of add in a real life style to them

sht i think for my first time cutting somethin like that with a dremel they turned out pretty spiffy :D dont cha think?

it actully looks pretty ugscustingly brutal looking *no pun intended* if ur looking at it

and because of how its made its actually pretty heavy so it does kinda seem like a brute weapon lol hmmmmmmm i unno maybe i might actually create a colour scheme for it and create my own halo weapon classification of one?

But then it wouldn't be game accurate and no one would want to buy it... That is if you're planning on selling it. I tried being creative like that once, didn't work out too well. I would recommend grinding down those sick-looking needles to make it less menacing.

But I do agree that the needler should have looked like this in the game...

EDIT: Instead of grinding them down, you could cut them in half, then you would have twice as many needles as you do now.

i did at one point think of that but then i thaught of the size in ref to the actual gun itself...

i wasnt planning on selling it...since it is heavy kinda on its own its one of those things that its either display, or its the single weapon

ill post a pic tommorow of how the underside looks but it would be kinda hard to do at this point without putting together a whole new top and refiberglassing etc.

although.....i could glue in some smaller random ones between them all...or chop them down slightly and use the fragments from them.... cause between some spots theres a decent amount of space wear if i wanted to i could put another needle

cause i also have these crystals readly available at my job ^^

sorry if it just sounds like random mummble rants lol its now midnight and i just realized i zoned out while i was typing XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back