HEV Half Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrowbar

Yeah so I have been searching for countless hours for a pepakura file link for the HEV Suit for Half Life 2 and it has yielded no results and broken links. Could anyone please send me the files?

i know the main chest and forearms are somewhere. this is one of those things where you need to go into a good 3 hour search. dam hackers.

Hmm that's unfortunate. I am also looking for an HEV pepakura file, but the download link in that thread does not work.

Yeah so I have been searching for countless hours for a pepakura file link for the HEV Suit for Half Life 2 and it has yielded no results and broken links. Could anyone please send me the files?

Have a bit more resolve, I took DAYS to find the files and they are out there... if you still can't find them by next week send me a PM and I'll upload them to 4shared but please have a look for them first ;)

I'll save you a bit of time as Fonso posted a link to 2.93GB of PDO files (amongst otheres) and the HEV suit files are in there... Have a look here and trhen follow the instructions I was told later in the thread!

HEV pdo Files

That link seems to be coming up invalid. Anyone know where I can nab a set of plans for the HEV belt? I can't seem to find them anywhere, I keep getting told that posts are removed, or never existed in the first place :\

Thanks in advance
nic_bunce@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back