hey 405thers I'm actually wondering about something!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

hey all that have been wondering where our armor is..its gettin were on the final details of our armor upper half is about done, and We were just wondering were to get a maniquin 6,1 tall scale so we can put the armor pieces on that for strapping and buckling placements!! please if you have any info on where to get one let us know!!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! wort wort!!! :rolleyes

Try a local clothing store. Ask if they have any old or damaged maniquins. They usually just throw them out anyway.
If that doesn't work, just try searching online. I don't know any prices off hand but they're probably between 50 and 100 bucks.

Spartan 169 said:
Try a local clothing store. Ask if they have any old or damaged maniquins. They usually just throw them out anyway.
If that doesn't work, just try searching online. I don't know any prices off hand but they're probably between 50 and 100 bucks.

^^^^ I've seen good ones on ebay for 50 dollars. The only problem is that if you find it online, be prepared to pay an equal amount in shipping =\ Big suckers like that get expensive to ship!

G'luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a cheap but painful way I learned on how to make other objects.

Take lots of packing tape and layer on about half an inch on your arm, take some sisccors and slice it in 2, then rip it off with all your hair and scream, then tape the 2 pieces back into 1.

Or you could go to a outlet or clothing store and ask around to see if they are tossing out old displays, then ask if you can buy or have one.

ide go for the packageing tape one but wrap yourself or the respected body part in clingfilm. helps save the upper layer of skin and some hair.

bdw, a lil off subject but if you record yourself shouting 'GO GO GO' then reverse it it sounds like 'WORT WORT WORT'!

A headless one is cheaper, but then for 20 dollars more you get the head which could be a helemt display, your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back