Hey There! New Member Spartan-124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I posted a question yesterday but I thought that I should make a introduction topic about me.

Well I'm a 16 year old guy who lives in the country. I have a bigish yard so I can make a whole lot of crazy things, like trebuchets, tennis-ball cannons, and other questionable things.

So I like to work with my hands, My story of Mjolniring (is that a word?) is that I had to do a Roman essay thingy in 6th grade and have a posterboard with information and pictures. I chose the Roman Army, and we had to make costumes....and well the rest is history.

My first attempt at Mjolinir was when I was just starting out with a glue gun. Before I used (argh) Elmers and Masking tape (I know, I know what the heck was I thinking?)I have reached the 9th age of Cardboarding and now I only use a hot glue gun. period.

My Cardboarding has evolved and from the 6th grade, to Being a Junior in High School. Another thing, I've been a Lurker around on this site for a year, and just thought what the heck, join man, just join.

[attachment=10185:MC Wearing it.JPG]

Its me wearing, showing off my highly sophisticated Visor (posterboard) It's acctually a template for when I get the real deal

[attachment=10184:MC Helmet Top.JPG]

A shot of the detailing on the top, I know there is supposed to be 4 ridges not 3..I'm still working on that

[attachment=10183:MC Helmet Side.JPG]

A little Too Shiny, but in daylight it looks good, I got to get some flat spraypaint, they do have that right? See through Flat Spray paint

Well I hope you guys like it, I and I am just In love with membership right now

Wow (I'm flattered) thanks, It's a Cardboard helmet, but It is covered in Paper Mache for Strength and so It will hide the little ridges.

woah are you serious thats CB because that is frikin awesome dude,im pretty much hopeless with pep or CB(but i have tryed peeping)and im now learning about molding,all i can say is WOW!!!!!!

Thanks guys, I'm working on maybe painting the Calves and Thighs today, I'm wondering...should I use primer or not, and if so Spray or regular Paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back