New member here

Same way you'd save up for anything else I guess.
Assuming you're a teenager and don't have any expenses like me, just be patient and put aside whatever you're making.
I don't have an actual job I just pick up random side quests like cutting grass or dog sitting lol.

Also try to maximize what you can get for whatever money you have. Half my ODST was stuff I already had from other costumes or airsoft or whatever.

Assuming you're a teenager and don't have any expenses like me, just be patient and put aside whatever you're making.
I don't have an actual job I just pick up random side quests like cutting grass or dog sitting lol.

Also try to maximize what you can get for whatever money you have. Half my ODST was stuff I already had from other costumes or airsoft or whatever.
Thanks for the info

Ik this is off topic from the thread, but I see you’re part of a regiment. How do I join a regiment?

After you've had an account for at least 90 days and made 50 constructive posts you'll post in the Regiment Membership thread with a request to join whichever regiment covers where you live. That regiment's RMO (Regiment Membership Officer) will submit a request to get you added to the regiment.

KaijuLagann Welcome to the 405th! There are a bunch of threads that already exist that might be good to go through for getting started

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back