Hi everone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake922

Hi ppl im new here, im from PR and i this page its great. I want to make one of the armors of the halo universe (Spartan),for cosplay and collection. And i dont have the skill to make one but i have $$ to offer. I see this costume in every site of Master chief officialy licence by microsoft. But i dont like it, i see it i lilte bit fake. Well its the helmet, that i dont like the visors because everybody see your eyes and i like the others one that i see in youtube, that are very details. So yes i hope one of you guys are interest in making business with me.

It's a lot more rewarding to build one yourself than it is to buy one, and it'll fit\wear a lot better because each suit really should be custom to its wearer. And hey, if you got the $$ to buy one then you sure as heck have the $$ to make one. And really, nowhere near as hard as it looks, just takes a little time and effort

Hi ppl im new here, im from PR and i this page its great. I want to make one of the armors of the halo universe (Spartan),for cosplay and collection. And i dont have the skill to make one but i have $$ to offer. I see this costume in every site of Master chief officialy licence by microsoft. But i dont like it, i see it i lilte bit fake. Well its the helmet, that i dont like the visors because everybody see your eyes and i like the others one that i see in youtube, that are very details. So yes i hope one of you guys are interest in making business with me.

The point of this site is making stuff, not buying it.
And considering that this stuff is expensive to make, $$ isn't enough anyways. You'll need $$$ or even $$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back