HI! i decided to make armor too, heres some teasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks! il still learning how to build, right now im building the chest/back piece, took a resto to do the rage guy comic on the 8th page.
but ill keep working!

HEY GUYZ, SORRY FOR NO UPDATE, BEEN WORKING ON MY CHEST PIECE, ILL TAKE SOME PICS ON THESE DAYS SO YOU CAN SEE IT RIGHT NOW I AM SANDING IT AND ADDING SOME FIBERGLASS DETAILS INSIDE IT.
whoops, sorry for the caps on....
2nekos out...

hey! i promised some pictures on my new work here ya go, im specially happy with the upcomming of these peces, the chest piece is a hard work, but man, when you see your efford transformed into something, that really makes you happy.

anyways, still working, gotta buy more spray paint and keep sanding...
master_chief_armor_update_by_2nekos-d3ggjth.jpg

tell me your thought please, so i can improve my work.
sorry for the images quality, i got no digital camera right now :c

Attachments

• master_chief_armor_update_by_2nekos-d3ggjth.jpg
    master_chief_armor_update_by_2nekos-d3ggjth.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 222
what i say to many other would be spartans is that it appears that you are dedicated to finishing this, so now would be agood time to start sorting out the under armour, you wouldnt want to ruin such a well made suit with an awful set of underarmour, even if its just eome knee and elbow pads and a bit of fancy leather around the waist / stomach.

yeah, ill be looking for a good undersuit, but first things comes first, i want to finish the armor before the undersuit. i waa thinking on some stuff for the undersuit, i am still reading about what cai i do. thanks for the comment

hey good prop you got there!
i know the game, but i didnt knew about that keyblade, love the color scheme you used, also the details on the blade itself, it looks like a real key, congrats!!!

Thanks :D I'm sure your armor will become more awesome than I ever could make atm ;) It's damn great already, even though half-finished! Keep it up! :D

hey guys,uh yeah a minor edit on the tread, i just finished the front part of the chest/back piece of my mjorlnir mark VI armor im making thanks to the forum.
just finished the paint job, still working on the back piece, man, so much details to be done with the backpiece, thats why its not painted yet, sanding is taking much time!.

anyways, i painted the piece and added the battle damage.

armor__update_by_2nekos-d3gth38.jpg

oh! finn the human is in my pictures XD my girlfriend made it for me that plush for our 6th aniversary.

Attachments

• armor__update_by_2nekos-d3gth38.jpg
    armor__update_by_2nekos-d3gth38.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 205
the next update of the halo armor, this time he back piece completed! ill be showing along with the other pieces as soon i got a better camera, holding my computer up to take the pic with the photo booth is so akward. (heeeeerp deeeerp holding the pc to take pic HURRRRRRRRRR) i mean whats up with that?!
i decided to custom some details, in my opinion it looks good, many scratches and stuff, also the metallic details make it look better!
back_piece_complete_by_2nekos-d3ic8w5.jpg

i added tome backpack straps to it so it can be more comfortable when using the chest piece. its actually very confrotable though i may change the velcro for the chest piece.

i am thinking in adding more velcro to in the sides to make it fit better

Attachments

• back_piece_complete_by_2nekos-d3ic8w5.jpg
    back_piece_complete_by_2nekos-d3ic8w5.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 231
that's really good! Sometimes when i make my stuff even more then an inch bigger, it still seams too small, like with my new cqb helmet, i can barely put it on, i need to cut the nech hole quite a bit.

yeah, resizing can be a pain in the rear sometimes, but once you got the idea, gets a lot easier. with helmets is just trial and error until you got the right size. KEEP IT UP!

Originally posted by 2nekos
"oh! finn the human is in my pictures XD my girlfriend made it for me that plush for our 6th aniversary."

Yeah, lol. Over the summer, I got bored and started sketching designs for a plush grunt, and I'm prob gonna do elites, brutes, jackals, etc. and plush guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back