Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel136

hey everyone,

im here coz im trying to build an assault rifle out of mostly wood, no fibreglass or stuff like tthat, its a simple design i reckon itll work.

anyway, im just saying hi to all the people here!

HI!

Welcome! Good luck with your project. Make sure to read the stickies. Before you start a WIP thread, make sure you have pictures.

tlither said:
Welcome! Good luck with your project. Make sure to read the stickies. Before you start a WIP thread, make sure you have pictures.

yeah, i checked the stickies the hammered metal one is good, i might make my rifle look worn, or clean i duno, also the wiring up a led is gud to coz i might light up the display and the green light on the side, time will tell

Last edited by a moderator:
dallis said:
Good luck on the rifle man, hope it turns out good for you

nver really taken on a proper project but i have done little stuff, i have made models of stuf outta craft material like card and plastic. i have my doubts but they are all manageable and wiill be fixed i like da banana

just remember the golden rule when it comes to making threads-

PICS OR GTFO.....or something like that.....

Be nice people, it's alright to say hello if new.

Some advice, you might want to use a single piece of wood for the main shape, but others can be added on with cheap thin wood. Fiberglass is much easier to work with than being a carpenter, but hey, if you know what you are doing, and are a pro at it, then who can stop you?

Im being nice, im just bluntly stating what needs to be said.

Welcome to the 405th, if you have any questions pm anyone on the Q&A team! we will answer your questions.

rvb4life said:
just remember the golden rule when it comes to making threads-

PICS OR GTFO.....or something like that.....
ha ha :lol:

haha, this is just a hi thread its not my WIP, go to my albums for the work so far, i caant post the the creations-weapons forum for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back