High Detail H3 Marine Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wow glad to hear someone tried to make one of these but um to answer any scaling questions.

i modeled all of these models with support strut for measuring so you get the right scale. so like with the helmet start at a reasonable height ,considerin 29 cm is the ODST helmet size, start somewhere around low 20's maybe less unless you have a hughe head lol no offense to anyone this applies to, then print out the page that the support strut that goes from the insed of the visor to the back of the neck and measure that. then give it a rough measure on yourself from the back of your neck right under the base of your cranium to pretty much your forehead a little above your eyebrows. do the math. the scale 29 is 1:1 so wat is the new scale going to be with the number of you put in after doing the math for the size of the strut.

lol that may have been a bit confusing but im sure ral partha can elaborate considering i got the idea from something he mentioned on the forums before

Tre Battle said:
lol wow glad to hear someone tried to make one of these but um to answer any scaling questions.

i modeled all of these models with support strut for measuring so you get the right scale. so like with the helmet start at a reasonable height ,considerin 29 cm is the ODST helmet size, start somewhere around low 20's maybe less unless you have a hughe head lol no offense to anyone this applies to, then print out the page that the support strut that goes from the insed of the visor to the back of the neck and measure that. then give it a rough measure on yourself from the back of your neck right under the base of your cranium to pretty much your forehead a little above your eyebrows. do the math. the scale 29 is 1:1 so wat is the new scale going to be with the number of you put in after doing the math for the size of the strut.

lol that may have been a bit confusing but im sure ral partha can elaborate considering i got the idea from something he mentioned on the forums before

lol when i made the 29. one i was like hmm its the right size until i made the hole helmet then i realized its big enough to fit over my halo legendary master chief helm and my other pep chief helms lol. i started a new one set to 26. it should fit tomy head a lot better ill show pics when im done and when i resin it. but ya over your model is awesome and im really enjoying seriously great job man :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just DL'ed the files for the Marine H3 that you made and I have to say it looks awesome. My praise to you good sir for making and sharing your hard work with everyone. Means a lot. I'm working through some things now, but I will look into making this one because with all these MCs and Spartans around here they need some Marine buddies to pall around with. You have loads of Space Marines from Aliens and some War Hammer 40K marines as well. Time for UNSC Marines to represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back