• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Is anyone interested in meeting up Saturday night after the costume contest for dinner?

The plan is 9:45pm at Dave & Busters (Orange), which is a ten minute drive from the convention center.

There are several buffet options, but the cheapest one is the Tailgate estimated around $37 after tip and tax.
That comes with food, unlimited coffee, tea soda and a $15 game card.
Here's a link to the options (we would all have to agree on one)

Non-members can attend, but I would need half of everyone's dinner PayPal'd to me ahead of time. (est $19 per person upfront +$18 cash the night of).

Confirmed interested:
Duke
Arc
Noble
Tesla
Spider
RedSparrow
Pip +2
EVA
SProps
Brav
James
Dagger
Kitty +3
Cobra
Choya
Van

Last edited:
I would be on board for the trip. But as said, we would need either a ride or to look into uber, as we are the dirty foreigners of this endeavor.

As well as that. Is there plans for crews to being their buckets to dinner or such?

I'm sure that carpooling and uber sharing would happen directly after the costume contest. I'm planning to take an uber just to be safe.

As for bringing costumes stuffs to Dave and Busters.. it's gonna be late after a looong day of cosplay. I doubt a lot of people will just because of being tired, but if you want photos of you playing Fireteam Raven in your helmet or costume then yes you should bring them. :)

I'm sure that carpooling and uber sharing would happen directly after the costume contest. I'm planning to take an uber just to be safe.

As for bringing costumes stuffs to Dave and Busters.. it's gonna be late after a looong day of cosplay. I doubt a lot of people will just because of being tired, but if you want photos of you playing Fireteam Raven in your helmet or costume then yes you should bring them.
They actually had a few fireteam raven booths set up at Chicago Outpost, so those photos could be taken on site

They actually had a few fireteam raven booths set up at Chicago Outpost, so those photos could be taken on site

Good to know! I already got mine though. And I can tell you it is pretty fun to cosplay at Dave & Busters...
20180710_181327.jpg20180710_202108.jpg20180710_203315.jpg50414298_1791178787653472_8322656230254313472_n.jpg

Philly did the Tailgate option, it was pretty... American. Lots of greasy food and some things that could have been described as vegetables. Definitely a good option after a day of sweating your everything off in armour.

Is anyone interested in meeting up Saturday night after the costume contest for dinner?

We're leaning towards 10pm at Dave & Busters (Orange), which is a ten minute drive from the convention center.

There are several buffet options, but the cheapest one is the Tailgate estimated around $37 after tip and tax.
That comes with food, unlimited coffee, tea soda and a $15 game card.
Here's a link to the options (we would all have to agree on one)

Non-members can attend, but I would need half of everyone's dinner PayPal'd to me ahead of time. (est $19 per person upfront +$18 cash the night of).
We have a serious lack of GOOD Mexican food/chic Fil A/ chipotle/ Panera bread/ so I’m literally down with whatever

I’m getting a rental car...I gotchu fam
MVP right here!

Philly did the Tailgate option, it was pretty... American. Lots of greasy food and some things that could have been described as vegetables. Definitely a good option after a day of sweating your everything off in armour.
Greasy American food? That pairs great with a well deserved ice cold beer after a long day! Sign me up

We're up to 13 already!

They have a "skyroom" available that seats 24. Or a "lounge" that seats 40. We'll see how many people we get by next weekend to see which one we go with.

Badkitty your group is welcome to buy into the buffet with us! Just so they know it's an all or none thing. If they want to order off the menu they'd have to get a regular table.

Yup! Dave and Busters! It will be easier for me since they will give us an invoice a week before the dinner. That way there is no guessing when we get there. Plus I'm super poor so I would not be able to do this if it was a split the check night-of kind of situation.

We've got 19 people so far and I'm pretty sure there will be 5+ more too. So we're good to go!

I'll be messaging you all mid week to get half paypalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back