Holarious Vid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Check out this new video I found. It tells about what would happen if the storm troopers were replaced by spartans.
Here's the Vid

I was laughing hysterically. Tell me what you think!

" We don't need to see his identification".

"These aren't the droids we're looking for"

"move along"

"why the heck did you let them go?" " I didn't let them go, i just to f*cking mess wit them"

Lol, best part everz

lolol that was really good. heres another video, this one is really funny too

Last edited by a moderator:
C 4468 said:
lolol that was really good. heres another video, this one is really funny too

All I can say is "Wow!!!". Bungie has a plot to destroy the world!!! AND WE LOVE IT!!!

BFDesigns said:
The HALOCAUST! Awesome!
no, not awesome, but instead pretty spooky.this potentially could be the sign of the beast, of it being mandatory to have a copy of halo.

no offense to all the big-time gamers, but this is getting to be a bit fanatical, with everyone cheering on a new halo-based universe. if this is a sign on that which may happen in the future, then all religions may collapse, and the anti-christ will be able to walk his way out of the underground, with all his fun little torture tools with him...

Minor correction to the second video. Bungie was founded in 1991 in chicago, which later moved it's HQ to Kirkland, WA :)

EDIT: BTW have any of you watched the "Related videos" of the second video. Pretty freakin amazing if you ask me

Check this out

WitnessOfTruth said:
Minor correction to the second video. Bungie was founded in 1991 in chicago, which later moved it's HQ to Kirkland, WA :)

EDIT: BTW have any of you watched the "Related videos" of the second video. Pretty freakin amazing if you ask me

Check this out

wow, they must have done alot of work to actually make that look real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back