Hood's socom odst armor

ODST Secondery Color

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what Gallard and the rest said about editing posts. As for the pictures, try taking them without the light in the background. Your camera is probably adjusting the white balance to counter that light source and is making everything else too dark. Try taking the pictures with the light source to your back or your side.

Yes, what Gallard and the rest said about editing posts. As for the pictures, try taking them without the light in the background. Your camera is probably adjusting the white balance to counter that light source and is making everything else too dark. Try taking the pictures with the light source to your back or your side.

my camera is pos and won't take a picture unless it face's light other wise i get a black screen and a black picture to match

Just a minor update

me wearing odst helm and holding my smg

000.jpg

working on the chest plate right now got the back finished just need to finish folding all the pieces >.< it so colorblind it looks like i'm a Christmas ODST now with a Big yellow star on my head also this is the first build that got through to being finished with one piece the other 40 other builds got scraped after messing up

Update After 23 hours of building and gluing and folding my chest plate got screwed up how ever i still have my back and lower chest plate and i need someone to send me a pep of the upper one
halo 2 odst armor that is

34.jpg
back pack

342.jpg
lower chest plate and Yes that is a xbox elite's controller on the bottom left
and that was glue still drying

On another note today is my birthday

I rise from the ashes and i will rebuild my armor once more

just another update
added a dodad to my helm to make it unique my visor and LEDs are coming sept 5 or 6 not to sure

0829101347.jpg

________
i just noticed that my room has gone to hell ever since i started this project

Good to hear i'm not the only one that loves the old games not to found of the halo 3 version looks to much like spartan armor

the chest piece was involved in a freak accident

some on hit a fire hydrant and it sent a water tower up to 60 feet and it came down like a pile of bricks and flooded my yard while i was fiber-glassing my chest

the chest piece was involved in a freak accident

some on hit a fire hydrant and it sent a water tower up to 60 feet and it came down like a pile of bricks and flooded my yard while i was fiber-glassing my chest

wow! that's horrible!
I know it's hard rebuilding, but you can learn a ton from it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back