Hood's socom odst armor

ODST Secondery Color

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhood32

The moment i come back from Afghan I'll be launching my Socom Odst Armor

i nearly have the Smg built just need to get holo sights and a clip for it

I'll be putting in a com unit in a back pack plus its going to be having my unit number blood type and colors but its going to be a big build

How ever this is if i come home home

I'll be Customizing alot of the armor might ad a little shoulder pads that look a little like this only this was just a Rough Draft of it

I'll take a picture of me trying to hold the prototype shoulder pad that i like on and a pic of my smg being built as soon as i find out how to put it up here

0813102321.jpg
shoulder pad

0813102308.jpg
me wearing the shoulder pad or at least trying too

0813102319.jpg
my smg in progress

>.< failure on great scale's i tried making the com unit out of pink paper >.<

added the silencer to the SMG had no idea fishing string could help me so much it holds it up right while it dries i just need help building a SMG clip

found some time to build some more and sore some odd reason i cut my self so now i'm bleeding out here if any of the 405th mods are on could you send me a email with a plain black and white 405th emblem i would like to put it on one of my shoulders my email is Halomoviemsn@hotmail.com

rebuilding my com unit in black not pink thankfully

now where did i leave that sharpie

have to rebuild the silencer >.<

Silencer is rebuild gotta wait on it to dry gonna go try to figure out how to mount the shoulder pads onto my tac vest will upload some pictures soon

smg finshed working on vest

Time is the key element for anyone to succeed

how ever time is not on my side

i going to need help building this

Ran out of Black and white paper gone to colorblind armor >.< making a green and red chest armor and i have a red yellow and green helm white right thigh and black shoulder pands >.<

Also you can notice i keep these short mainly cause i am typing and cutting with a pocket knife out of extract blades

Shesh your worse then my mother-in-law i'll upload them when i'm not tired >.< been up for 2 weeks now need sleeps

i find it interesting that i'm building with my military ID as a straight edge ahh why not i'm going to be issued a new one soon anyhow

i need a visor for the halo 2 odst helm i like that stile better then halo 3 oddly

has anyone used Crafter's pick THE ULTIMATE! {no joke that what it's called} its just like white glue with the power of hotglue minus the burning skin and fast drying when something touches it it drys in like 30 seconds

Anyhow i need to figure out how to paint my helm when i'm finished putting it all together i got the front end finished back end finished working on the bottom half now

Bud, I know you're probably exited about your project but please learn not keep bumping your own WIP topic every few minutes...especially without pictures to backup your supposed progress.

If you really get that much done that quickly, wait until your finished for the day...then post what you did...preferrably WITH pictures.

In summary, no more bumping with multi-posts, use the edit feature, and post more pictures please.

Thanks.

1 i tried editing didn't work and b hold your panties on need to get my camera working
Easy Bro... Don't mess with moderators and show some respect; he's only trying to help you out... If the EDIT button doesnt work, then go to Advanced Edit (While in the Edit mode) and make the necessary changes, then click post and that will work.

heavy update

pictures inbound

1112.jpg

you wanted pictures well here ya go there bad quality because i was using a pos camera

any how that's my vest i'll be attaching my chest plates on

111.jpg
com unit

1117.jpg
sides of odst helm

front view
1116.jpg

1115.jpg
smg

1114.jpg
shoulder pad

1113.jpg
other shoulder pad

There's your update happy now?

i didn't mean any disrespect its just that I'm running on 30mins of sleep and have been up for 140 and a half hours just a little cranky
< meant to click on quick reply but this goes to Purrie Also sorry about the disrespect to you 23Magnum >

Looks good. And if youre rying to edit your post in the Brave theme then youll need to g advanced then save or else it wont work or just takes forever.

Looks good. And if youre rying to edit your post in the Brave theme then youll need to g advanced then save or else it wont work or just takes forever.

Oh that helps alot, thanks man had no idea. been on here for a year and only made a account a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back