How can 343 help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the slight delay on sharing it directly here, it's been a busy couple of days! :lol:

Mark VII [GEN 3] - June 2021 Update
To keep the Halo hype rolling this week, we just shared our second cosplay guide on Waypoint! The great reception and constructive feedback on the first ODST guide made this one an absolute blast to do. Just like before, you can find the blog on Waypoint and save a copy of the guide using the links below!

SPARTAN MARK VII [GEN3]
View attachment 306994

As always, please let me know if you have any feedback on the guide! We're always looking to improve :)
Awesome work, kudos man!

These guides are absolutely fantastic! I'll be forming mine from aluminum and steel sheet metal and the multiple views and breakdowns into individual components is exactly the information I need. Thank you for doing these!

Now....what kind of bribe do I need to do to move the Mark Vb into the "next up" in your que? :)

Hey everyone! We at 343 Industries were curious to hear what you think we could be doing better to support the cosplay community?

We’ve been tossing around the idea of releasing closer looks at in-game armors (and weapons) via reference screenshots and 3D turnarounds, but we’d love to hear any and all additional suggestions you may have for us. Feel free to be as broad or as granular as you like with your suggestions!

Obviously there will always be some requests we can’t fulfill and some that will take time, but we’re looking to make a stronger effort here and will do our best :)

Thanks!

The Rookie - September 2020 Update
Thanks for all the ideas and feedback on this thread everyone. As a direct result of your input, we've launched our first official Halo cosplay guide on Waypoint!

You can read the full blog on Waypoint and grab the guide using the links below:

THE ROOKIE
View attachment 306992

Mark VII [GEN 3] - June 2021 Update
To keep the Halo hype rolling, we just shared our second cosplay guide on Waypoint! The great reception and constructive feedback on the first ODST guide made this one an absolute blast to do. Just like before, you can find the blog on Waypoint and save a copy of the guide using the links below!

SPARTAN MARK VII [GEN3]
View attachment 306993

I've also created a thread on the Waypoint forums that can act as a "landing page" with links to future guides when we're able to make them: aka.ms/HaloCosplayGuides

Thank you all so much, and I hope you enjoy!
I am currently making a cardboard version of the Ghost. Once completed the wearer will be able to stand where the seat usually is and pull up the Ghost to waist height. With a cosplay armor on top and a black pair of pants for the bottom it'll give the appearance that the Cosplayer is actually riding around in a ghost. Got the idea from watching old movies where people made costumes out of boxes and held them up with suspenders. I have it all built. Just have to smooth out the edges. It's going to have a Lego block feel being out of cardboard. Any suggestions or tips to give it that extra edge that will make it pop at Comic Cons or Cosplay conventions?

I may be the odd man out, but I am very partial to the UNSC Army and would love a guide to them. I know it is a long shot since they are really only in one game, but I think if there was a guide to both them and the UNSC Marine armor with a reference to what the uniforms look like would be super helpful. I love the Spartans, but I whole heartedly believe the most bad ass are the guys who know they likely won't make it out and still charge into battle to only have a spartan trade them a magnum for their shotgun is the true unsung hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back