How do you install a visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint of God

I almost have everything done on my helmet and the last thing I need to do is install the visor. Since i paid $30 for the visor, I want it to go right the first time. I know I need to cut it, but do I glue it in with hot glue or something else? I've seen E-6000 glue at Wal-Mart, but didnt know if that would be any good. Any tips would be greatly appeciated!

Try this Visor Tutorial and see if it will help. Good luck with your helmet.

On another note. Try not to post a thread for a single question. It's kind of frowned upon. A lot of answers to questions about installing and things of that sort can be found in the Creation Discussion Forum section of the site. Not trying to be mean, just don't want you to get in trouble. Hope the above info helps you and make sure to post some pics. WE LOVE PICS!!!!!! :p

Thank You! And sorry about the whole posting a question as the thread. I don't have much experience with forums. I tried searching for a tutorial like this but didn't have much luck. I guess that's why I'm still a noob! :p

No Problem. People do it all the time. It's just frowned upon, because of all the info available here. I still feel like a Noob all the time, so don't worry about that. The search engine isn't the best on the forums. You get a lot of results that aren't exactly what you're looking for some times.

Again, good luck with your build. If you're to the point where you're installing the visor, start up a WIP thread and post us some pics. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back