How Long Have You Been A Member?

How long have you been a member?

• The beginning (Mjolnir Fourms)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the middle (Mjolnir move to 405th)

• New Member (or very recent)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 118

So, its a basic poll, I was wondering how Long have you been a member?

I have been a member since the beginning. (member number 72 and proud of it :lol: )

Ummm, since some time in January this year i believe... but it feels like a lot longer :D lol

Im member number 18 :cool:
4th longest active member.

God I cant belive that its been more then 2 years...

yeah...not much more than a week or two, basically got in before registration closed...which was good cause i had a few questions since then

IVE BEEN HERE FOR-EVAR! BUAHAHAHAHAHA... no not really...

I've been around since the old board under 2 previous usernames (which are finally deleted, thanks Adam) and before that I was a long time lurker. But with this username ive been around 9 monthsish (im reality i think ive been here for 13 months or something close to that)

EDIT: Ive been here under this username for 9 months, to the day (joined March 5th)

I remember the mjolnirarmor.com forums, I had a different account then and can't remember the password to it, so I made this one about 2 months ago :)

Well i was here in the beginning of time, but i could sign up for the first couple of weeks

Back then it was required to say that you where a provider of armor or not, and i didn't understand the question at that time :lol: so i tried to sign up like 40 times before i got it

Ive been here since Mjolnir, but before I was Foxtrott Alpha, then Foxtrott Alpha 124. lol. soo yeah Ive been her a while.

If you do a member search it will tell you the date you joined. It used to also tell you what # member you are... as in the order that people joined. I think I was somewhere in the 40th-50th person to join.

Anyway I joined 26-November 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back