How much do I love my first build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZettaiKagerou

A lot.
FEF13E0F-3AA2-45A7-AEF5-FBF3FB87A66C.jpeg

I would like to clarify that this started off as a joke between an old college friend(Who unfortunately passed away a little over a year ago.) and I back in 2014 around the time I finished my first build(Reach Build 2.0). She encouraged me and helped take the photos, which were then lined over in a drawing app and colored in recently. There was going to be a second side, but those pictures are gone. Either way I’m sure she’s cackling in the afterlife over this so enjoy the suit shenanigans!

Edit: I would hope this goes without saying but please do not print this out for an actual pillow.

Last edited:
Oh man, this is brilliant. :love:

Brb, going to learn how to art so I can bury my bed in body pillows of my armour. ZettaiKagerou, you have inspired me!

It's not too difficult! Especially since we just used a white sheet as a background for the pictures. Just strike up some poses while standing, gonna have to use those core muscles like in the Jojo poses and maybe tip toe. Have your good friend take some photos. Toss those pictures into a drawing app that has layers, I used Autodesk Sketchbook which is I believe free? And start tracing.

Oh man, this is brilliant. :love:

Brb, going to learn how to art so I can bury my bed in body pillows of my armour. ZettaiKagerou, you have inspired me!

You want to bury your bed in pillows of your armor? Narcissist much? What would the Cpl think? I would think it's weird......but then again....it's you. So.....go wild.

ZettaiKagerou, thank you for giving TurboCharizard another means of expressing his self-love........... :rolleyes:....I would have gone w/ a poster not a pillow.......

You want to bury your bed in pillows of your armor? Narcissist much? What would the Cpl think? I would think it's weird......but then again....it's you. So.....go wild.

ZettaiKagerou, thank you for giving TurboCharizard another means of expressing his self-love........... :rolleyes:....I would have gone w/ a poster not a pillow.......

To be fair...I am going to print this out on a pillow case once I can throw the money at it. New build might get one made for it in the future as well. My original plan was to get it printed on those mini dakimakuras you can use as phone charms like the Prince Sidon one I have. But I haven’t found a good place to get them made from...so full sized body pillow it is. Still haven’t decided if I want to carry it around for the 1 day I’m out of suit either...I have nothing to lose, and it’ll make everywhere I go comfy. :lol:

You want a pillow of TurboCharizard? One of ZettaiKagerou I understand......but of TurboCharizard? :cautious::cautious:.....echhhhh....but I do like the idea of you waking around w/ a pillow of yourself......but if you're out of uniform, no one will know its you........

That’s the beauty of the suit! No one knows who I am, but I’ve also gotten those heart eyed looks from some girls and that’s...idk how to deal so I just run away each time. I’d love to see more spartan dakimakuras...for the jokes...nothing else. I just really love armor. Carrying it around will make non suited photos with other spartans even funnier, because you better believe I have chased them down the moment I see one at a convention.

Technically Dirtdives his armor is Daisy-023 armor so I get my choice on who I think is under the armor!

Major respect. Although all armor is good armor and deserves some love!

So......now you're calling TurboCharizard a lady......I'm getting confused.......or jealous. ZettaiKagerou got the eyes of the girls on her and the 2 of you have their pick of gender fluidity..........I feel left out.

I might not have that curse any more since the new suit isn’t based on the male files. But now that I’m thinking about it my height really should’ve given me away...m-maybe they knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back