How Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA McMoustache said:
yea bu does anyone know how much it wud be

405th policy states that no prices can be named on the forum, please contact the individual armor makers for their specific prices.

EDIT: Woah woah woah, please try to restrain yourself to one post at a time, edit your post with new or updated information. This ain't instant messenger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big mistake, don't post 6 + things after eachother, use the "Edit" Button.

Second off, Prices vary, Some helmets can cost from 200$ to 200$, but these usually are just white casts, and need painting and a visor.

Project003 said:
I am sorry, but no transactions can be made until you have required "VETERAN" Status. this Thread must be Locked and Deleted. I am Sorry.

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

This is lies.

you're not allowed into the Classifieds part of the forum until a veteran, But buying can occur at any stage, providing the seller agrees.

Last edited by a moderator:
GA...Do you live in GA? if you live near me and can swing through my way somehow I could give you a weta version helmet I pepped and started glassing....its almost fully glassed, has a little damage in the unglassed areas from sitting to long (and people playing with it)...but it can all be fixed, but for the most part there is not much work left besides smoothing and detailing.....im willing to give it away because I made it before the new odst files came out and I want to make one of the new helmets instead lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back