How To Get Resin Off !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, People honestly find it necessary to spam us?

This is an on-line community, not facebook. :angry

masterchief101 A mod has to come and lock.

We dont need people supporting this Person.

And if he honestly did get resin anywhere on his body, A) acetone and 2) Got to the hospital.

acitone will burn like hell but it'll definitely get it off. or you can add hardener(no pun intended) wait for it to dry and PEEL. like a band aid brother. like a band aid.

plus i don't think its fair to just automatically assume he's lying.(altough i will admit its FUNNY AS ALL HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :lol he's probably lieing though too.

wow this is so stupid i bet u it is some1 that was banned at one point and is trying to get his revenge.

Imnotahero said:
hey look everyone the trolls are here!

240px-Troll.jpg

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
omg guys please help it hurts so bad is there really any thing that will take it off please it hurts so bad

thedeathof405th.com said:
omg guys please help it hurts so bad is there really any thing that will take it off please it hurts so bad

mmmhhhh.... username thedeathof405th.com.....

Go to the hospital.

Youve already been told how to remedy the situation.

If you got resin on yourself, Acetone or hardener, and hospital.

Resin is toxic, and should not be left on the skin.

If your not just trying to provoke people, go to the hospital.

dont be a dick about this, i posted what you can do and if you ignore me then its your own fault and if your lieing then i'll forever know you as the guy who masturbates with polyurethane resin. personally i could care less either way. best of luck though :eek

charlieiscool12 said:
mmmhhhh.... username thedeathof405th.com.....

Yea, i had noticed that as well, which is the main reason behind the whole trolling theory in the first place for me.

Who would start an account to ask for assistance and give themselves a name saying their going to destroy it?

he most likely is doing it for attention some1 plz ban him before he start more crap on other peoples work with a S/N like that he his not here for making armor it is just to mess with every1 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back