How to get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan334

I just joined this site and have never made armor before but would like to make some MK IV armor from Halo. How would I start and what would I need?

Just in case you missed it, here is the noob reading list: (the all in one page)
Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th
I'm still working on this one it's allot of reading and videos.... ( this is a WIP for me. some day I'll finish going over all this info.)

***EDIT***
Alright Take a look at Page 4 of my build.....You will find everything you need to do a build. Thats the links on the noob reading, videos, viewer, and links to the pep files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not post a thread exactly like this a few hours ago? Listen to what people are posting and read up instead of asking the question again. This question was answered in the first thread and again by thorn696.

Did you not post a thread exactly like this a few hours ago? Listen to what people are posting and read up instead of asking the question again. This question was answered in the first thread and again by thorn696.

Think the EDIT is big and/or red enuff.

I'm new, too, and I'm gonna make my first costume out of cardboard, fiberglass it, spray paint it, then use glossy spray paint to make it shiny, and build some weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back