How To Make/join Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not really a choice, when you get 50 or so posts you are a veteran, mods are mods, staff is staff.

well
A) we have no groups just the ranks as mentioned above...although some people like to put ODST or leathernecks in their sig or something
B ) like is not spelled with a "y"

Yup. Your free to put whatever you would like in your signature, within logo and banner regulations.

okay it might have been a rank....how do you get ranks???and sorry that i spelled that like i did trying to do like 4 things at once. :oops:

carazo said:
okay it might have been a rank....how do you get ranks???and sorry that i spelled that like i did trying to do like 4 things at once. :oops:
Don't get caught up with it. They don't mean anything at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
carazo said:
sorry that you guy have to awnser dumb ?'s just i a real noob at this kinda stuff.

It's alright, I can see why you were wondering. If you mean things such as Sean's "ONI Officer" rank, that's because he's a moderator, and part of the staff.

ah.thats why..hmmm.i thought that you got them by making stuff that others liked or something along those lines..you guys are the best.

carazo said:
ah.thats why..hmmm.i thought that you got them by making stuff that others liked or something along those lines..
Some actually get special name or group designation based on what they have done. For example, the people behind Legendary Armor have their own special group name and yet some of them only got less than 20 posts. Check their threads and you'll see why.

carazo said:
sorry that you guy have to awnser dumb ?'s just i a real noob at this kinda stuff.

These are not as "dumb" as most.... But yea Forum Rank means zip put you can throw in with ODST Marines or Navy for your costuming.

Have fun

Gravemind

yeah, i have a rank, even though i made it up (5up3r 1337), it is pretty relevant of what i contribute, which is, at the moment, knowledge about pepakura, because, uh, check my progress thread.

trust me, its just for laughs, its not necessary, those with them do it because they can, and want the world to know it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back