How to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Zel

Hello 405th. I am a complete noob at this and I would like to create some halo-esque armor. I have no idea where to start and would like a price range for the supplies for a full set of armor, or just boots, bracers, helmet, and chestplate. Also, if anyone has a complete walkthrough, if they could post it, I would be incredibly greateful. Please contact me via a message if that is possible. Thanks guys and gals.

Hello 405th. I am a complete noob at this and I would like to create some halo-esque armor. I have no idea where to start and would like a price range for the supplies for a full set of armor, or just boots, bracers, helmet, and chestplate.
For starters, make sure that you read Noob reading list sticky in this forum. That will give you an idea of the things that you're going to need in making your build, as well as things you need to know about how we do things around here.

Also, if anyone has a complete walkthrough, if they could post it, I would be incredibly greateful. Please contact me via a message if that is possible. Thanks guys and gals.
There are no walkthroughs but we have a lot of stickies that serve as guides for every aspect of armor-building. Don't expect any spoon-feeding also.

Alright, will do. I found some nice unfolds that I'd like to start on. If I complete my armor, I'll post some pics. Thanks for the help guys.

Thus far, I have started to create a bracer. It is the first piece of armor that I have ever made, so I don't expect it to be much in the pretty department. I don't know if it's scaled right, but I'm gonna build it all the way through and post a pic of it. Also, just wondering, is using cardboard as your backer and masking tape to hold the pieces together bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back