How Would It Had Happend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACDCrockr209 said:
Dang it! I just found out that there is no more story surounding the MC. It said that "The story arc for Master Chief is finnished."

Well , I guess thats it then.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

theres still halo chronicals.. could put a wrap on things.. just like they did in the novel ghost of onyx for certain other characters that will not be mentioned at risk of spoiling something

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a little different in thinking.

when i saw the planet i thought to myself "what could this be?"

then remembered the Elites left the covenant to fight against them.. could this be a glassed Elite planet?

it would make sense if they wanted to make another halo but dont want to use master chief.

iizahsum said:
Im a little different in thinking.

when i saw the planet i thought to myself "what could this be?"

then remembered the Elites left the covenant to fight against them.. could this be a glassed Elite planet?

it would make sense if they wanted to make another halo but dont want to use master chief.

Oh no..... I don't want to play as the arbiter again... lol

You bring up a good point though iizahsum, assuming Master Chief has well indeed 'Finished the Fight' and will no longer be appearing in any new titles, the possibility for yet another title to come out where the story line completely takes place from the Arbiter's perspective (or another Elite) is there.

Seeing as they've gone from Spartans to ODSTs now, Bungie very well could do one more spin off from their perspective.

Friendly said:
Any ideas?
if your talking about the ending cutscene on legendary, that was just a joke.

in the real game all the marines, or atleast the ones they found, would have been off the ring, so i've heard.

YiA Sarge said:
read First Strike it tells all about right after halo 1

Damn it, he beat me to it.

well anyways, I'll put it in a spoilerbox.

Johnson was somehow "immune" to the Flood because of an accident with radiation, Boren's Syndrome, and a crate of plasma grenades. So the Flood didn't get him, he met up with a chick who flew a Pelican and they flew off the ring before the PoA blew.

Ah, thanks, Bloodl3tt3r. I need to read those books... It's almost completely clear to me now, except one thing. When Master Chief asked if anyone else made it, why did Cortana say, "Just dust and echoes?" Or was that the name of something?

Friendly said:
When Master Chief asked if anyone else made it, why did Cortana say, "Just dust and echoes?" Or was that the name of something?
i think she means she cant get a connection to anyone. she has no interstellar space cell service

mooseguy04 said:
i think she means she cant get a connection to anyone. she has no interstellar space cell service

Once again, I get beaten to it.

Actually, she was scanning the system and found nothing that had a Slipspace drive on it, that's what she was talking about. Because there wasn't an accessible SS drive, they were stuck in the Threshold system.

When battling the two scarabs on The Convent, you can see the planet, where the chief may land on, in the background.

Okay, thanks guys. Glad that's cleared up.

@chiefer: That actually makes sense because "The Covenant" was on the Ark -- which the Arbiter escaped from, but the Chief did not. The slip space rupture was over the Ark, but broke the ship in half. Master Chief was left floating over the Ark which was close to the planet that you see...

Interesting.

YiA Sarge said:
read First Strike it tells all about right after halo 1

Damn, those books are the gr8test! I read them on my palm, like, a converted text file, i read it throu Acrobat reader for palm... and now, you remind me that i haz half the second book left!
*runing away to read halo book*

Just so you guys know in an issue of a gaming magazine I read it says they took the editors to a special meeting wher ethey got hands on with Halo 3: Recon They said it was what happened between the events of halo 2 and 3 so it will fill some holes just not all.

Remember, The Forerunners might have built more Shield worlds like Onyx.
Humans found one Halo, and thought it was the only one. Then they found another, and they were surprised. And another... and another...

And when you are in slip space, you don't go from A-B instantly, but travel in a Warp Room. And if it ends suddenly, it can place you in unexpected places. Half the ship made it out of the Warp Room, while the other remained in it.

Mystery solved!

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Remember, The Forerunners might have built more Shield worlds like Onyx.
Humans found one Halo, and thought it was the only one. Then they found another, and they were surprised. And another... and another...

And when you are in slip space, you don't go from A-B instantly, but travel in a Warp Room. And if it ends suddenly, it can place you in unexpected places. Half the ship made it out of the Warp Room, while the other remained in it.

Mystery solved!

Or maybe the first half of the ship got into the Warp Room, but the hole closed before the second half got into it.

Friendly said:
Or maybe the first half of the ship got into the Warp Room, but the hole closed before the second half got into it.

As I said, not from A to B instantly. If the front got in, and the rear didn't, then the Arbiter wouldn't have arrived at Earth.

:rolleyes

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
As I said, not from A to B instantly. If the front got in, and the rear didn't, then the Arbiter wouldn't have arrived at Earth.

:rolleyes

Actually, yeah he would, but he'd be going with half a ship for the whole ride. However, I do think that Cortana said the shockwave closed the portal when they were halfway through...

firstly it wasn't slip space they were going through it was a portal opened by the monument on earth but kept open by the ark as the front of the ship got through the ark was destroyed cutting off the power thats when the shockwave hit collapsing the portal with the chief on the ark side and arbiter on the earth side with the chief drifting towards the unknown planet (presumably another shield world or a way ito the GoO People are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back