How You Make Your Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgunmatt666

so tell me mr bond how do you make your armor right down as many step as you can think of for personal intrest

Last edited by a moderator:
not to seem harsh but this topic needs to go away. This is a topic for topics sake and is pointless on a site that already fully educates you on how to make armor. please read through the site, and if you have further questions post them in the thread you have a question about.

I tried to be nice to the stupid newb, but he to learn the hard way.

I vote for a "time out" to read up on the several stickies that would answer the questions he has continually posts useless topics on.

Here's some advice: stop making threads. Read ALL the stickies in ALL the sections, not just the noob forum. Read some people's WIPs, especially those of people who have finished their armor. Then try it out yourself, and when you get stuck or have a question that you CAN'T find the answer to by searching, THEN you can make a thread. And please refrain from anything regarding "fiberglass or bondo first?", "just resin okay?", "what's bondo?", etc. etc. All those topics are covered in the stickies and in literally hundreds of threads asking the same question.

If you stick around the site long enough and put enough time in, you can finish up with a nice end product. You just have to be willing to figure things out on your own.

Matthew it may seem a little harsh what these guys are saying but trust me they are only saying this to help you.

After you have been here a while you will yourself see other people trying the exact same thing you are.

And after you have spent all that time researching and sharing what you have learnt you will also find it dis-heartening to see someone who hasn't even bothered to read any posts or stickies that took people along time to put together.

I've not been here that long myself but I've kept my questions down to a minimum and read all the posts and stickies I could. Trust me there is a fountain of information on these boards you just have to take the time to read them.

What I did was spend the first 3 days reading and absorbing the information before even printing out my first pep.

To sum it up get out there and start reading ...then after that if you are still stuck gimmie a shout and I'll try to assist where I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back