Hughs Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous, and incredibly easy to follow along! For now I have a helmet I commissioned from a friend, but I'm trying to add the Romeo/sniper binoculars to the helmet. I saw the pep file, and I'm going to attempt to make a foam version based off it but before diving in to the rest of the build! Thanks for posting this, and great work!

Oi, really? The last several posts are ones stating DO NOT post in the thread anymore, it's been dead a long time. You've been a member for nearly a year mate, you should know the rules and how to check if a tread has been laid to rest or not.

Nice job!

It is, but please check the date of the previous post before entering your own. This thread has been inactive for almost ten months, and the previous post warned of resurrecting the thread as it is. Please reconsider posting in threads that have been inactive for more than a month.

"bestellen" ?? that's ... an interesting name on a forum. :) Kinda suspect you have a dutch-speaking background ? For those not in the know, it means "to order". :D

Foxcario this thread has been dead since 2016, and Hugh hasn't been on the site since 2015. The last several conversations on here have been saying that this thread is dead and to no longer post on it.

Any files for the Halo 3 ODST is can be found in the armory including a pdo for Dutch's helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back