Hughs Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hugh, great build! but i was wondering, i cant seem to find a way to attach the shoulder to the shoulder base and the chest assets to the chest base. how could i do this? im a still kinda new to this so... yeah.

Shock\Trooper, here. It's been awhile since I had contact with the 405th. I'm slowly putting together the ODST Helmet. When I'm done, should I resin and Bondo the pieces individually or the helmet as a whole (Butterfly Clipping)? Also, should I use glazing spot putty other than Bondo? According to Hugh, it's more efficient.

High fellow odst's I am planing on using casting resin on the inside of my odst build (when I get round to it) but I cant find any fibre glass and i hear that bondo can make the model heavy any suggestions for the noob? this is my first build.

I would suggest just sending him a PM next time. After a thread gets around 2 months without posts, that usually means death.

Hey Hugh, great build! but i was wondering, i cant seem to find a way to attach the shoulder to the shoulder base and the chest assets to the chest base. how could i do this? im a still kinda new to this so... yeah.

i can help you with this.
IMG_20110821_141152.jpg
IMG_20110821_140724.jpg

The center pice (between the equipment packs) is fixed with a piece of the strap and is connected with pads on the left and right. instead of attach this piece with a screw i made it flexible. this is comfortable in the case you have to lean forward :)
IMG_20110821_140703.jpg
IMG_20110821_140740.jpg

check out my thread for more images.
and here is my photobucket account folder

Herican, once again, this thread is dead, that person probably solved the problem long ago. PLEASE PEOPLE! read the dates of the post!

Looks amazing!!! hope mine turns out at least half as good as yours!! question though....what did you use to go underneath the shoulder pieces? cant quite make out what they are, but it really adds to the look!

@Jeebz
It's almost like you didn't read AI Blue Fox's last two posts at all.
This thread is very much dead, and has been for at least a year.

General policy/etiquette around here is, if the last post in a thread was more than 3 months ago - don't post in it.

You've been officially informed now, try not to do it again.

Let this thread rest.

Is there any way you could make a folder with all the parts in it. My parents are getting on to me for downloading so many things.

it looks amazing how did you get the visor that reflexive blue is it lay on tint or a type of dye and once again great job on the armor look forward to seeing what you make next

Please don´t necropost. Plus the others already said, this thread is dead and it'd be best to check the post above yours when you do just to avoid further instances.

Pat-

Thank you so much, I could only find bits and pieces of it till now. Also how did you make your visor?

The post above yours warns of resurrecting dead threads - please be considerate of the date on which the previous post was entered. If the thread has been inactive for more than three months, reconsider posting your own response.

Gorgeous, and incredibly easy to follow along! For now I have a helmet I commissioned from a friend, but I'm trying to add the Romeo/sniper binoculars to the helmet. I saw the pep file, and I'm going to attempt to make a foam version based off it but before diving in to the rest of the build! Thanks for posting this, and great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back