Hurricane: Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

Hey i know there is some texas people here. I have some friends in galveston having to evac. And all schools got canceled. If any on is having to leave i hope you and my family are okay after the storm. I think austin is safe

it will be a cat 2 when it hits austin... people are freaking (for probably no reason)

Say goodbye to Spase....

Adam said:
it will be a cat 2 when it hits austin... people are freaking (for probably no reason)

Say goodbye to Spase....

Wow... thanks... and yes I am riding the storm out.. No evacuation for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
I can see a spartan standing in the street and shaking his fist at the sky as cars, parts of houses, and small children go flying past, while screaming "BRING IT ON!!!!" :whistle:

Now thats love right there... Reminds me of how me, and my friends say good-bye to each other...

"See ya later, hope you get in a car accident..."
"Ya, back at you, I'll be sure to slam on my brakes when you get behind me."

Don't ask...

so tired of hurricanes. this is the second MANDATORY evacuation of Beaumont this month. and this time it looks like it will really hit us. :cry: SUX :cry:

Yup im here in North East Houston, Humble. and evacuation was called for south houston this morning. I dont know, its said to be like a baby Rita. I want to ride it out but of course its not up to me.

But itll probably reach Level 3 Major Hurricane, and plow right through, its half the size of the gulf, and even then its alittle scary to watch on weather.com

Only ever had to run from one hurricane. I was very young and my family was on vacation in Virginia.

Good luck everybody.

Ya my friends are not leaving. My cousin in 16 playning halo now... school is canceled and im sick with fever and yesterday i was to with throwing up. With family left houston during katrina it took them 32 hours to get to san antonio

PS. Space feel free to send me all your helmets so there safe. :D

Assassin716 said:
Yup im here in North East Houston, Humble. and evacuation was called for south houston this morning. I dont know, its said to be like a baby Rita. I want to ride it out but of course its not up to me.

But itll probably reach Level 3 Major Hurricane, and plow right through, its half the size of the gulf, and even then its alittle scary to watch on weather.com

I right there with you, I'm also in the Humble/Kingwood area... Supposed to hit us late Friday night to early Saturday...

2848728876_1fb3e698f4.jpg

Spase said:
you should run around in your armour acting like your evacing ppl :D lol how bad is it over there so far?

who wants to bet the actual path will look nothing like that?

HEADLINE:

405th Closes as 90% of Staff Killed by Ike

Hurricane Ike hit landfall this friday and wiped out Spase, BlueRealm, Adam and Sigma. Many other Texas forum members were found floating out to sea wearing their Mjolnir Armor. Sean Bradley inherits forums and amasses an army of elites. Plans to ally with Bungie to take over the world are on the table, and a strange giant slingshot is being constructed in Kirkland.

Who wants to photoshop this newspaper?

Spase said:
I right there with you, I'm also in the Humble/Kingwood area... Supposed to hit us late Friday night to early Saturday...

2848728876_1fb3e698f4.jpg

Whoa Spase i didnt know you lived that close to me,
i live directly in front of the Atascocita Middle school...no joke

if we survive the hurricane im adding a scratch to my armor and we should meet up and see if we can do something for Oni-Con at the George R Brown Convention center in november

Magnum FTW - Very nice!!!

Seriously guys - take care and if you need somewhere to store all your armor, you just let me know (I happen to know this guy...) :cool:

HAHAHA i can see this happening.....bye you guys :D

dont worry spase, it shouldnt be too bad, you have dealt with a hurricane before, right?

its times like these that im glad i live in PA. Even then, my town never gets any real bad weather. its all to the west of me (lol where Sean lives :p)

I'm glad I live in Iowa. Tornadoes are a lot smaller and more random, you don't get the week to wonder about "Is it going to hit here? :unsure: "

Hope you guys in Texas and the rest of the gulf make out OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back