I’m pretty sure I got scammed but we gon see son!

Did I get scammed?

• Yeah, no ****

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Mayyyybe but mayyybe not?

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I don’t know we’ll have to wait and see

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Nahhhh

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Gimme the link scrub

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify - you were angry or did someone seriously send you a defecated product:eek:?

Hey, ReClaimer8015 . Ziggy isn't actually the creator of this thread who ordered the costume from Wish, that was Punk odst . Ziggy was making a Joke that PunkODST got a real life master chief in the mail who was upset about being stuck in a shipping crate and beat up PunkODST, hence why they (PunkODST) had not logged into the Forums since April 13th.

recruited by ONI

Funny how often that actually happens. Members getting recruited by ONI and not coming back. Visitors that say they're going to join up: don't. Recruited by ONI! I had a puppy when I was a tiny child that was recruited by ONI. My sister's pet rat that got rabies? Recruited by ONI. Heck, I even had a goldfish that was recruited by ONI!

THE GIST OF THESE COMMENTS STOLEN FROM JEFF FOXWORTHY. CREDIT GIVEN WHERE CREDIT DUE.

Funny how often that actually happens. Members getting recruited by ONI and not coming back. Visitors that say they're going to join up: don't. Recruited by ONI! I had a puppy when I was a tiny child that was recruited by ONI. My sister's pet rat that got rabies? Recruited by ONI. Heck, I even had a goldfish that was recruited by ONI!

THE GIST OF THESE COMMENTS STOLEN FROM JEFF FOXWORTHY. CREDIT GIVEN WHERE CREDIT DUE.
I once got recruited by ONI, the agent was a very nice and took me into his interviewing van, even giving me ice cream! I was 12 at the time and the ice cream tasted a bit weird, I don't remember much. I suppose it was too boring for 12 year old me to understand...

Waaait a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back