i am legend come's out tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
But...........I am legend was out months ago........Or do you mean the dvd?

The DVD.. Thanks for the remind, I gotta run to after work to rent that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what I need, see this great movie again and not sleep for weeks because of those vampires. I liked the movie alot, but the face of the creatures were freeeeakkky.

I loved this movie and am very much looking forward to this dvd release so that I may purchase it.

Also I want to see the new ending that is supposedly added to it.

yeah hopefully the new ending doesn't suck as much as the original> why did the dog have to die what did it ever do?

Yeah, I picked it up at hollywood video.. They only had a few left for rental.. Must be really good!! I also picked up Condemned 2..

The alternate ending is floating around on the web ... from what I heard it's the ending they used in the novel. It's 100% different from the one they used in theaters.

He injected her with something, I thought it was the experimental cure that had started to work on the rat earlier in the movie, but I'm not really sure what it was.

Balmung said:
he should of used it on the dog
I'm pretty sure he did, but seeing as a dog's metabolism is much faster(you've heard of dog years right?) than a human's, it processed the infection faster than the vaccine could counter it. Plus I don't think he figured out the cooling part till after the dog died.

Also, the dog died in the book too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back