I Am Will, Spartan 043!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xalener said:
LOL!

He already did some damage. THat marine on the left has a gaping hole in his head.

Uhm... I dont think that's a Marine, It's another spartan with his head blown off.

(brown armor, and the green armored spartan is holding a brown spartan helmet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay ladies and gents, after a break to finish up most of the odst...I'm back on Reach. I've been slowly learning 3d modeling and am starting to get the hang of it, especially zbrush. I love the highpoly sculpting tools that create some of the most beautiful works i've ever seen. On the downside, highpoly = not pep friendly. But just to give you a peak at whats to come, here is a screenshot of MY spartan II armor. Keep in mind, this is just a concept, between rundown and myself...no references per say.

LastSpartan said:
That's a great start Will! How many polys you've got so far, just for fun? :D

Thanks! Over Five Million...its a bit much. PS. if anyone would like to take a crack at working on the file, for pep purposes, give me a shout through PM and we'll set up arrangements.

Thats not movie concept unfortunately..It's was done by an artist for the Halo 3 2008 calender. =(

-Phi

Well sir, I am Fredrick 104. I am also doing my Mark V on a slightly different level than the original, working from that same concept art lol.

DYSTORTED INC said:
2igoggi.jpg

I know I'm coming to the party late, but if people are still wondering, that's LINDA-058 with the hole in her head (at least I'm pretty sure it is)

Would love to know how this is going as well, as the concept art was amazing.

Wogle said:
I know I'm coming to the party late, but if people are still wondering, that's LINDA-058 with the hole in her head (at least I'm pretty sure it is)

Would love to know how this is going as well, as the concept art was amazing.

It might be 058, but I don't think the damage to her head was that bad. Atleast not enough to leave a gaping hole in her brain holder.

(Not threadjacking, just leaving my opinion.

Brothers Darkness said:
It might be 058, but I don't think the damage to her head was that bad. Atleast not enough to leave a gaping hole in her brain holder.

(Not threadjacking, just leaving my opinion.

Well it did say that the globules of plasma penetrated her armor and flesh all the way to the carbonized bone. And the ship escaped with two spartans on board, Linda and John. So I highly believe that that spartan depicted is Linda, and John is arguing with the man because Linda was a very close friend of John's.

tristangore said:
Well it did say that the globules of plasma penetrated her armor and flesh all the way to the carbonized bone. And the ship escaped with two spartans on board, Linda and John. So I highly believe that that spartan depicted is Linda, and John is arguing with the man because Linda was a very close friend of John's.

Correct, also supporting this is the fact that the helmet is still smoking, but would it still be smoking after so long? (plasma equals really hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back