I Am Will, Spartan 043!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

After going through all of the books in the last few weeks, I have decided to put the MKVI on hold for a bit. I've taken up with one spartan that i share some characteristics with, Will-043. Will was known to dislike his formal name, William: as do I. Will's tag number is a 7 reference. 4+3=7. Coincidentally, his name is 7 letters long. As do I, as well as I was born on the 7th day of the 7th month weighing...you guessed it, 7 lbs. We like to tell jokes and keep spirits high, and we never back down; Spartan Law. Anywho, there are a few concepts out there of the MKV; Halo 3 concept art and the Halo Reach movie concept art. Both are very similar to the ingame MKV, making it the armor of my choice for the release of Halo: Reach next year. On to the pics.

the Halo 3 concept

art010.jpg

the Halo Reach movie concept

awakening.jpg

2igoggi.jpg

my concept

Gallery_6889_853_2806171.jpg

I was planning on waiting until I had a little more done on the actual armor, but I thought why not.

Tell me what you think.

looks cool cant wait to see some progress on this build

do u plan to scratch build it of just modify some pep pieces?

man iv been wanting someone to do a MK:V HD build for a long time. from what iv seen of your work i think your the right man for the job. i like your concept drawing. its vary MK:V and vary doable. cant wait to see more.

Savvy

These concepts are incredible. I can't wait to see more.

I want to do the helmet from my avatar but not really sure where to start. i think im going to use your clay over pep technique.

You wouldn't happen to be the 7th son of a 7th son would you... :p

Looks like a different kind of idea. I like different. Good luck.

23Magnum said:
You wouldn't happen to be the 7th son of a 7th son would you... :p

Looks like a different kind of idea. I like different. Good luck.

Who knows, maybe. ;)

Thanks to all, I didn't think it would get this much response, this fast! Working on the helm at the moment, but nothing worth showing yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I like the pic with the ODST hugging that spartan before they drop.

Marine: Are you all ready to drop.

ODSTs: OO-RAH!!

Marine: What about you spartan.

Spartan: i'm ready to drop as soon as you get this guy off me.

ODST: I'm gonna be miss ya you big lug!!

lol Halarious XD!!

-Pony

Actually its more like ODST's holding him back from beating the smart ass officer marine, after his fellow spartan has been KIA...I mean MIA, sorry.

DYSTORTED INC said:
Actually its more like ODST's holding him back from beating the smart ass officer marine, after his fellow spartan has been KIA...I mean MIA, sorry.

lol yeah i was thinking that since he was pointing at him and yeah MIA cuz spartans are never KIA

Nice conceptuals for your armour, dude! Interesting combination of the Mk V (upper body) and Mk VI (lower body) components. It's kewl to see others going back to the good ol' classic Mk V, and I like the overall look of yours a lot. How far along are you with the helmet, btw? Got pics? :D

DYSTORTED INC said:
my concept

Gallery_6889_853_2806171.jpg

I was planning on waiting until I had a little more done on the actual armor, but I thought why not.

Tell me what you think.

is that the halo wars helmet or one before that

cuz i have this file and im not too sure what model it is and can anyone tell me who modeled it

mc3.png

Harding29 said:
is that the halo wars helmet or one before that

cuz i have this file and im not too sure what model it is and can anyone tell me who modeled it

mc3.png

That's rundown's MK IV helmet. that is based off halo wars and Dystorted is going for HD MK V armor. There is also a model out by flying Squirl for the HD MK V helmet, which appears in halo 3 multiplayer as a helmet perm.

Shaymin Sky said:
That's rundown's MK IV helmet. that is based off halo wars and Dystorted is going for HD MK V armor. There is also a model out by flying Squirl for the HD MK V helmet, which appears in halo 3 multiplayer as a helmet perm.

ok thanks a bunch

ACDCrockr209 said:
Lol, I like the pic with the ODST hugging that spartan before they drop.

Marine: Are you all ready to drop.

ODSTs: OO-RAH!!

Marine: What about you spartan.

Spartan: i'm ready to drop as soon as you get this guy off me.

ODST: I'm gonna be miss ya you big lug!!

lol Halarious XD!!

-Pony

I think you'll find they're holding the Spartan back from beating the living crap outta him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back