I Don't Get This... I May Be New, But This Is Just Weird To Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're talking about mate. I've painted my fair share of Nerf guns to be very realistic. In my personal opinion, I like to give my work a worn and torn look. I do this because I don't want my work to look too fake. When it comes to props like Halo, Gears, Nerf, etc, sometimes things can look a little fake if it's painted in a matte black or solid color. This isn't always the case, but it is 7 times out of 10. The worn and torn look makes it look as if it's been through a battle or it gives it a metal look and texture.

The biggest point to be made here, is it boils down to a matter of personal preference. In the case of weaponry and the paint schemes, that's really up to the person developing said weapon. You can't make the distinction that someone must paint something a certain way, otherwise there would be no variety, and that's why each individual is different and as such with that individuality comes a great deal of likes and dislikes, in your case, you prefer a new paint-job as opposed to a worn and torn one, whereas someone else might not view a newer paint-job with the same intensity as you do. You have to understand and appreciate that people tend to be different.

Respectfully at any rate.

I get what your saying and i think when i finally get around to putting together my M6D ill paint it to look like a new shiny wepon as if its just been distributed to the Troops

I'm sorry but worn weapons look better because they look more realistic why would you paint it perfect it lacks usedness...

Tango 89er said:
I hate to say it, but from where I'm sitting it looks like y'all psoting in a troll thread

/mytwocents

amen

personaly tho i like the fresh off the line look, and after a while i wether my wepon more and more untill it acually has full out battle damage, so everytime i drop it :pthan i can cover up the defects with battle dammage

//Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Tango 89er said:
I hate to say it, but from where I'm sitting it looks like y'all psoting in a troll thread

/mytwocents

i was just thinking the same thing

should probably close the thread before it really does

it's all just a matter of opnion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back