I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLZ YEA, Here is the HALO 3 version GA-TL1 Longsword-class Interceptor "Longsword"

There are 2 different version.
One is a smaller scaled one at 12 inches long
and the other is 1/87 scale (2.4 feet)

Enjoy!

lsi.jpg

12 inch version
http://www.4shared.com/file/-1k4CKk9/Longsword.html

I've read every single post on here (kinda creepy isn't it.) Anyway I've seen some stupidly awesome work done in here. I'm going to try making a small battlefield using these files (God that's going to be hard) Space born ships are pinned higher up to the ceiling, dog fighting closer to the ground and ground forces battling it out.... sounds cool, but sounds hard too, oh well, I need something to do. Make a small table and make a fictional terrain they're fighting on. GOD I can't wait to start... But I need the password and a certain someone's box is full... Destination Halo.. Would you mind PM'ing me with the PW please?? I can't wait to get started on it.
P.S. THIS SHOULD BE MADE A STICKY!!!!

I've read every single post on here (kinda creepy isn't it.) Anyway I've seen some stupidly awesome work done in here. I'm going to try making a small battlefield using these files (God that's going to be hard) Space born ships are pinned higher up to the ceiling, dog fighting closer to the ground and ground forces battling it out.... sounds cool, but sounds hard too, oh well, I need something to do. Make a small table and make a fictional terrain they're fighting on. GOD I can't wait to start... But I need the password and a certain someone's box is full... Destination Halo.. Would you mind PM'ing me with the PW please?? I can't wait to get started on it.
P.S. THIS SHOULD BE MADE A STICKY!!!!

Well then, Your project sounds pretty Amazingly Awesomely Epicly BADASS :D

Good luck! :D

I think the whole concept of pepakura ships is pretty sweet. Hell, just thinking of a UNSC Marathon sight in my room gives me goose-bumps. B-) But, I have scoward this entire three, but I can't fin the link for the unfolded Marathon cruiser. Is it done and/or posted yet? Haha, thanks.

I think the whole concept of pepakura ships is pretty sweet. Hell, just thinking of a UNSC Marathon sight in my room gives me goose-bumps. B-) But, I have scoward this entire three, but I can't fin the link for the unfolded Marathon cruiser. Is it done and/or posted yet? Haha, thanks.

I think the best place that you may be able to look for that is in the wiki files for the marathon class cruiser. I think I used to have it but that doesn't help here s sorry. But check the wiki fiels for it, There's some things in there that the 405th files dont have

I've sent a couple of PM's with no reply, may I please have the password to the UNSC Frigate?

Sweetness, now i can make my Recon Drone.

Hey RTCGBT, are you modeling the WC recon drone or is there a pep file available? because now you got me looking but I cant find it,lol. I have this in my "things to model" folder but I got hung up on other projects. It would be a waste of time to go through with that if it already exists.

Hey RTCGBT, are you modeling the WC recon drone or is there a pep file available? because now you got me looking but I cant find it,lol. I have this in my "things to model" folder but I got hung up on other projects. It would be a waste of time to go through with that if it already exists.

Check in this thread it should be in here. In one of the first pages probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back